Saturday, August 9, 2008

11 months old

Well, I had another busy week. Mom and I went to Birmingham to see Miss Ashley and Pop. Miss Ashley had ankle surgery so she is in a cast and on crutches. She has a westie named Lily. I loved playing with her.


We also went to visit Pop. He had surgery on his foot too. He is doing good and is on his way home now.


On Friday, we met Granny at the pool in York for a day of fun in the sun. Nate is now jumping from the side of the pool. He is so brave. I will be right with him next year. It felt so good outside on Friday. When we got home from the pool, I played with Duke and Annie in the front yard. They are the best dogs.


Did I mention that I am 11 months old. I am cruising around the furniture, crawling all over the house, and cutting tooth #8. My parents think it is so cute when I try to snap my fingers. I can not quite make the snapping sounds with my fingers so I do the motion, but I make the sound with my mouth.

I am really becoming a daddy's girl. I get so excited when he comes home. I will follow him all over the house. I love him so much.

1 comment:

brit said...

yeah, mary ella! what a cutie. thanks for playing today and I'm glad we found you in cyberspace.
have a great weekend.