Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Playing Possum

Quick note from Mom. Yesterday Mary Ella and I had been running errands for a while. We were on our way home and it was close to lunch and nap time. Mary Ella has a tendancy to fall asleep in the car around this time if I let her so I was being loud and saying "Mary Ella do not go to sleep. We are almost home." I looked back at her and she was closing her eyes as tight as she could. She was pretending to be asleep. I guess she thought I could only see her eyes and not the HUGE smile she had on her face. It was so cute!!! I could not believe that she knew what I was saying. Then I started thinking, what else have I said that she understood. Anyway, I thought that was really cute so I wanted to share with the blogger friends. Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: