Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A weekend at Lily's

We spent the weekend in Birmingham with Aunt Dawn, Uncle Bill, Lily and their golden Sadie. I had the best time. Lily and I played so well together. It is amazing that we are only 3 weeks apart, but we polar opposites. One funny thing (or at least everyone else thought it was funny) I freaked out when Aunt Dawn put me in a bubble bath. The bubbles were covering up my feet and legs and I thought they were gone.


Mary Ella, I want to give you a kiss.
I love Sadie.
We went to my cousin Sawyer's 1st birthday. He did not like his cake, but he enjoyed all his new toys.

My favorite part of any party is the balloons (aka "ball")
Of course, we had to go check out the new Bass Pro Shop. Daddy had some Christmas money burning a hole in his pocket.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Drew has the same problem with that darn money burning a hole in his pockets. His remedy is buying things from the Cabela's catalog. I'm so glad the nearest Bass Pro Shop is two hours away or Libby might not have money for food and diapers!